Rental Car Damage Insurance (CDW)
The car rental insurance offered on Bonzah.com and covers up to $35,000 for the following:
1) Damage due to collision with other vehicles you will be reimbursed the maximum benefit shown in the benefits schedule.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI)
The SLI policy sold on Bonzah.com covers up to US$1 Million in Supplemental Liability Insurance per accident aggregate, with a limit of US$200,000 per person per accident.
1) Supplemental Liability Insurance is excess of any and all applicable other insurance including, but not limited to, personal auto insurance or corporate auto insurance designed to provide coverage for Individual renter/driver.
2) Coverage is based on 24-hour increments. For example, 3 days of coverage purchased for July 1 at 10AM means coverage ends on July 4 at 10AM. Returns after 10AM on July 4 would incur an extra day of insurance. (all times local)
3) $10,000 Property Damage limit.
4) All Losses must be reported within 30 days of Date of Loss.
5) Coverage is available for all private passenger vehicles that seat 8 people or fewer.
Renter’s Contingent Liability Insurance (RCLI)
The RCLI policy sold on Bonzah.com covers the statutory state minimum liability as primary coverage. See each state limit here.
1) RCLI is primary rental car liability insurance that covers the state minimum in all US states. Example below is CA aggregate of $35,000
2) Bodily Injury - Per Person - CA Example: $15,000
3) Bodily Injury - Aggregate - CA Example: $15,000
4) Property Damage - CA Example: $5,000
5) All Losses must be reported within 30 days of Date of Loss.
6) Coverage is available for all private passenger vehicles that seat 8 people or fewer.